- How I pivoted my Virtual Assistant business during the COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID-19 Crisis – Recession in Australia – How does this affect you as a Business Owner?
- COVID-19 Crisis: Use this opportune time to market your business & outsource to a VA!
- COVID-19 Crisis – Lead Generation & Business Development will lead the way moving forward!
- Why it’s important to outsource to a Virtual Assistant during the COVID-19 Crisis
What Barbara’s clients say….
I have outsourced work to Barbara from BBMC – Virtual Assistance in recent months. From cold calling, lead generation as well as article writing for my business. I am a CEO, mentor, Author and Speaker. I am very particular who I work with and have found Barbara to be very open and honest and a true professional. She is a lady of integrity and can write very well and nails it every time I give her a subject to research. We chatted together about my ideal target market and tried a few different options when it came to cold calling, something I hate doing to be honest and was happy to offload this labour intensive task to Barbara. If you want to utilise a Virtual Assistant who not only does a task well, but is open to learning, learning about you and your business and what you are all about, then I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Barbara.
1300 88 53 94, email@example.com