Not only in Australia, but across the world, the global pandemic of COVID-19 has caused fear and anxiety in many, people have lost their jobs, been made redundant and businesses are closing and shutting down for good, so why would you need to outsource to a VA during this time?
There are a number of key reasons.
- This is the time to outsource work to a Virtual Assistant to help you navigate this COVID-19 hurdle and obtain more business for you.
- If you think a VA would be useless in this current economic and global climate, you are wrong!!! There are still businesses operating, not everyone’s doors have shut. You could outsource your transcribing, data entry, have a VA organise your files, co-ordinate and organise Zoom meetings for you. Prospect new customers, lead generation for when business returns to normal. Write content, write blogs for your business, social media marketing, business development, cold calling, develop marketing plans, design a new website, develop a sales proposal, the list is endless.
- Even though this is a period in history which is something we have not seen in the last 100 years since the Spanish Flu, don’t give up and think no one will want to do business with you, it’s those people that keep pushing through the hard times, who will come out on top in the good times.
- People like routine, they want things to go back to some sort of normality. Getting back into your business, like you were before this pandemic hit, even though the only difference is your working from home, use this time as an opportunity, work closely (virtually) with your VA or even a team of VAs to help you grow your business. Let them do the leg work, this isn’t the time to sit back and throw your hands up in the air and give up, quite the opposite.
- I hear people say I cannot afford a VA at this time, have that conversation with your VA. Like I have done for many of my clients, we have setup a payment system, where they pay me weekly, even if it’s just a little each week, because money will start coming in for you from the work the VA is generating and you can still then pay your VA.
Even though the whole world has shifted even more to remote and virtual work, personally this hasn’t affected me in the least, because I was always setup remotely from home as a VA.
The areas I specialise in is Business Development, Outbound calls, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing, Blogs, Content Writing, Project Management, Administration, plus much more. Those clients that have contacted me since the COVID-19 started have outsourced, for example, blog writing about their business, another asked me to compose a sales proposal, another following up on leads and business development, so it hasn’t stopped, it has slowed down a little and I realise that, but I am still obtaining inquiry.
So don’t stop outsourcing to a VA, because you need them way more now then you ever did before!!!!
Barbara has operated her VA business for many years. She enjoys collaborating and providing effective and workable strategies with clients. She is a lady who takes initiative with every task at hand. From Lead Generation to content writing, business development to project management and admin in between, she has you covered.
Barbara Burstall - BBMC – Virtual Assistance
(A VA who thinks OUTSIDE the square)